How to apply for a City of Stonnington Tree Work Permit
You need to apply for a permit for every tree being pruned or removed that:
- has a trunk circumference greater than 180cm, measured at ground level
- has a trunk circumference greater than 140cm, measured 1.5m above ground level, or
- is listed on the Significant Tree Register
More about the City of Stonnington:
- A $20 fee (per tree) is required before they consider a permit application
- Applications will be processed within ten working days
- A permit is required for each tree to be removed or pruned
- Contact Stonnington: (03) 8290 1333
For more information you can contact Nick on 0478 896 636
PLEASE NOTE: We do our best to provide you with the most accurate and up to date information to assist you in applying for council permits, however the information on this page is up to date as of June 2016 and is subject to change without notice. Treeincarnation does not take any liability for misleading or incorrect information displayed on this page and recommends contacting your council before you commence with the removal of any vegetation and to use the information above only as a guide.
The City of Stonnington is a local government area located within the metropolitan area of Melbourne, Australia. It comprises the inner south-eastern suburbs, between 3 and 13 km from the Melbourne CBD.